Submitted by nwhite on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:55
Dearborn and Walton.
Disbanded 1903. Members of this congregation helped found Second Unitarian Church.
Greely, Samuel S., Benjamin F. Adams, and William G. Lewis. Historical Sketch of Unity Church, Chicago, Prepared for the Celebration on the Occasion of the Payment in Full of the Church Indebtedness, Held November 17th, 1879. Chicago: Unity Church, 1880. Call No. D28962.1695.
Pamphlets, 1873–83. Call No. D28962.9
- “Constitution and Bylaws, 1880”
- “Order of Services: The Installation of Rev. George C. Miln, 1881”
- “Constitution and Bylaws of the Unity Church Fraternity, 1879”
- “Robert Ingersoll’s Sprit: A Sermon by Rev. Robert Collyer, April 6, 1879”
- W.H. Furness. “Faith in Christ: A Discourse Delivered at the Dedication of Unity Church, December 7, 1873”
- “Unity Church: Its Second Quarter Century. Discourse Delivered in Unity Church, Chicago, Jan. 7, 1883 by George Batchelor, Minister of the Society.”
- “Services at the Installation of the Rev. George C. Miln, as Minister of Unity Church, Chicago, January 12th A.D. 1881”
1873 - 1903