Trinity Lutheran Church of South Chicago

Street Address: 
7950 S. Burnham
Chicago, IL

Organized: 1900
Closed / Merged: 1973
Moved to this location: 1905
Moved from this location: 1973



Synod: United Norwegian Lutheran Church



 



Records available at the Newberry Library:



Call # Local History Ref Microfilm 1303 (2nd floor open shelf in microfilm cabinet):



Baptisms (1900-1971)


Marriages (1902-1971)


Deaths (1903-1971).

Collection

Community

Dates

1900 - 1973

Denomination

Ethnicity

Add comment