Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
According to Meites’History, Temple Mizpah was founded in 1919. In 1924, it completed its first synagogue, located at Ashland and Morse. The temple was dedicated on September 12, 1924, according to an article published in the Chicago Tribune on that date.
1977, the congregation merged with Temple Judea of Skokie to form Temple Judea Mizpah. There is a brief history of the merged congregation on its website.
1923 - 1977