St. Peter's Church, South Chicago
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:46
St. Peter's Church, (German) South Chicago
Washington Street, between Franklin and Wells
"Catholic Directory for the Churches and Clergy of the City of Chicago, 1852 from the Catholic newspaper, The Western Tablet, 14 February 1852"
Submitted by Barbara Bieczszat
Chicago Genealogical Society, Chicago Genealogist, Vol. 39, No. 4 (Summer 2007), pp. 132–133