Submitted by nwhite on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:55
4945 S. Dorchester.
Merged in 1968 with Church of the Redeemer, Hyde Park.
Waterhouse, Margaret Thom, ed. The Story of St. Paul’s. Chicago: Woman’s Auxilary of St. Paul’s Protestant Episcopal Church, 1956. Call No. BX5980.C4 S27 1956.
From church website: "In 1956, St. Paul's building was destroyed by a spectacular fire. Our current church building was completed in 1958. In 1968, the Church of the Redeemer sold its property and moved six blocks north to join St. Paul's." Previous location unavailable, but nearby.