Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:47
Moved to this location: 1890
Moved from this location: 2008
Our Lady of Good Counsel merged with Sts. Peter and Paul and St. Maurice churches under the name Blessed Sacrament in 2005.
Church records available on microfilm from the Family History Library:
FHL Film #1752979 Items 7-10
Some digital images are available online.
1890 - 2008