St. Mary of the Assumption
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:47
Moved to this location: 1886
Moved from this location: 2011
St. Mary of the Assumption Parish and Queen of Apostles Parish, 207 W. 145th St., Riverdale merged to become St. Mary Queen of Apostles Parish, housed in the former Queen of Apostles buildings.
Church records available on microfilm from the Family History Library:
FHL Film #1548218* Items 17-21
Marriages- 1913-1915 (one in 1916)
* Copy on permanent loan at the Newberry
Some digital images are available online.
1886 - 2011