St. James Catholic Cemetery
Submitted by metcallahan_3258 on Sat, 2017-01-28 10:07
St. James Catholic Cemetery (also known as the St. James Cemetery at Strassburg) is located behind where the Old St. James Church stood until 2004 and contains the burials of many of Sauk Village's original settlers. Records are kept at Assumption Cemetery, 19500 Cottage Grove Avenue, Glenwood.
"Illinois, Archdiocese of Chicago, Cemetery Records, 1864-1989"
Online at FamilySearch