St. Francis of Assisi
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:47
Closed/Merged: 1990 (Merged with Our Lady of the Angels)
Moved to this location: 1909
Moved from this location:
Church records available on microfilm from the Family History Library:
FHL film #1704694* Items 10-12
Baptisms- marriages & deaths- 1909-1916.
* Copy on permanent loan at the Newberry
Some digital images are available online.
1909 - 9999