St. Cyril

Street Address: 
Bounded by 61st- 67th- Kenwood and Stoney Island
Chicago, IL

Organized: 1904
Closed/Merged:Merged with St. Clara in 1969, combined church closed in 1990
Moved to this location: 1904
Moved from this location: 1990

Church records available on microfilm from the Family History Library:

FHL Film #1750417 Items 1-4
Baptisms- 1904-1915 (includes index)
Marriages- 1904-1915
Confirmations- 1908
Confirmations and first communions- 1892-1912 (includes a few deaths.)

Some digital images are available online.



1904 - 1969

Structure Type



Add comment