Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:46
Moved to this location: 1878
Moved from this location: 1991
In 1991 the church of St. Joseph, Shrine of St. Anne is consolidated with the Church of St. Agnes forming the new parish of Our Lady of Fatima - Shrine of St. Anne.
Church records available on microfilm from the Family History Library:
FHL Film #1752992* Items 11-12
Confirmations- ca 1886
FHL Film #1752979 Items 1-2
* Copy on permanent loan at the Newberry
Some digital images are available online.
1878 - 1991