South Side Hebrew Congregation
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:04
South Side Hebrew Congregation (Reformed) was founded in 1888, according to The Jews of Illinois (1901.) In 1928, it moved to 74th and Chappel from its previous location at 59th and Michigan. In 1971, it moved to 41 E. Oak and changed its name to Central Synagogue.
1928 - 1971