Society of Friends Monthly Meeting
Submitted by nwhite on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:56
Starting in 1866, Chicago Friends petitioned to be recognized as a Monthly Meeting. A meeting house was built sometime before the 1871 fire (it was not burned).
Church records, 1904-1937
Membership records available on microfilm from the Family History Library (See “Chicago Churches and Synagogues—General—Archives” for more information):
FHL Film #1535522 Item 7
Membership list, 1904-1937