Sixth Presbyterian Church
Submitted by nwhite on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:55
Sixth Presbyterian started on Oak St (now 36th) and Vincennes Ave in 1880. It should not be confused with Sixth United Presbyterian Church, located at 62nd and Woodlawn, which Merged with Grace Presbyterian (34th and Dearborn) in 1969.
The remains of Sixth Presbyterian's original location can still be seen at its original location.