Sheridan Plaza Hotel
Submitted by jack on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:52
Sheridan Plaza Hotel was one of the first hotels to rent rooms by the day or month. The hotel was one of the most prestigious hotels in Chicago. The hotel opened in 1920, and sold to a new owner in 1957. With the new ownership, the building declined and was shut down in 1974. The building was purchased in 1978 and was remodeled and refurbished. It re-opened in 1983 as an apartment building.