Robinson Woods Indian Burial Ground
Lawrence Ave and East River Rd.
Submitted by chicagomewb627 on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
This site is described in "Graveyards of Chicago." The site stands out because it is designated an Indian Burial Ground, and many of the cemeteries here honor military that fought Indians not the Indians themselves. The site is named after one of the signers of the Treaty of Chicago in 1833- Alexander Robinson.
The call number for this book is:
Local History Ref. oF 547 .C7 H84 1999.