Submitted by nwhite on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:55
Organized 1870. Located at Hermitage and Montrose in 1900 according to the 1900 Chicago city directory. Disbanded 1969.
Original records available at the Neighborhood History Research Collection, Sulzer Regional Library, 4455 N. Lincoln Ave.
Manual of the First Congregational Church and Society of Ravenswood, Illinois. Chicago: First Congregational Church and Society, 1876. Call No. D28962.1683. Includes list of members.