Submitted by liz on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:38
Located where the United Center (1901 W. Madison St.) now stands; merged with Armour Institute in 1940 to form the Illinois Institute of Technology
Lewis annual: Chicago History Museum: 1903-1907 (v.1-5)
Check other libraries
"Lewis Institute annual, 1905." Chicago Genealogist.
Chicago IL: Summer 2005. Vol. 37- Iss. 4-
Call No. Local History Ref F 548.1 .C45 (2nd floor open shelves)