KAM Isaiah Israel
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Temple Isaiah, founded in 1895, built this building as its new home in 1924. Its previous building was at 39th and Ellis.
Shortly after the dedication of the building, Temple Isaiah merged with B'nai Sholom Temple Israel. The merged congregation met at this location. In 1971, the congregation merged with KAM congregation, and the combined KAM Temple Isaiah Israel continues to meet here.
The KAM Isaiah Israel website has a short history of the congregation.
Thumbnail photograph by Stephen Schroeder , used under a Creative Commons license.