Jean Baptiste Beaubien Elementary School
Submitted by JeffersonPark on Wed, 2014-11-12 10:59
Jean Baptiste Beaubien Elementary School built in 1905 with full time classes starting on February 19, 1906. It was built to replace the smaller Jefferson Park School at the same location.
"Beaubien School History." Chicago Genealogist.
Chicago IL: Summer 2000. Vol. 32- Iss. 4-
Call No. Local History Ref F 548.1 .C45 (2nd floor open shelves)
More information on the Beaubien School can be found at the Jefferson Park Historical Society Newsletter - July 2005 at their website: