Hoyne Savings Bank
Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:54
"Hoyne Savings-73 Years in Jefferson Park." The Jefferson Park Historical Society Newsletter January 2008 : 16-18. Print version available in the Newberry Library Newsletter Collection
History of the bank from its founding in 1887 through 2008. Hoyne Savings was originally located at 2301 W. Cermak and moved to Jefferson Park in 1935, first to 4841 Milwaukee and in 1954 to its present location at 4786 Milwaukee. The article includes photos of all three locations.
1887 - 9999