The Hennry Esdohr House
Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:54
"The Henry Esdohr House Revisited" Jefferson Park Historical Society Newsletter July 2006: 4-7. Print version is available in the Newberry Library Newsletter Collection
History of the Henry Esdohr House of Jefferson Park. It was moved to its current location in Thomas Jefferson Memorial Park (4820 N. Long) from 5425 Higgins in 1921. The article includes a photograph of the house in 2006.
For more information on the home and the Esdohr Family, see "The Henry Esdohr Story", Jefferson Park Historical Society Newsletter January 2005.
1921 - 2006