Group 39 of the Polish Women's Alliance of America
Submitted by rjkoziel on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
Name of Group 39: Towarzystwo Najswietszej Maryi Panny Anielskiej(Our Lady of the Angels Society)
Established March, 1904
Original organizers: Maria Plucinska, Marianna Krempec
Size of Group during establishment: 31 members
Size of Group in 1938: 77 members
This location is the residence of Group secretary Maria Michela as of 1931.
The majority of the members lived in Noble Square/Wicker Park and came from all over Poland or Chicago.