Group 126 of the Polish Women's Alliance of America
Submitted by rjkoziel on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
Name of Group 126: Towarzystwo Polek Nadwislanskich (Polish Women of the Vistula Society)
Established September 24, 1911
Original organizers: Maria Dziubla, Anna Kolczak, Maria Wojciechowska
Size of Group during establishment: 31 members
Size of Group in 1938: 255 members
This location is the residence of Group secretary Gertruda Loboda as of 1915.
The majority of the members lived in Ukrainian Village, Noble Square, or Wicker Park and were born in Galicja (Austrian Partition of Poland).