First Presbyterian Church of Hyde Park
S. Lake Park Ave. and E. 53 rd St.
Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:53
Barekman, June B. "Manual of the First Presbyterian Church of Hyde Park, January 1, 1873."
Chicago Genealogist. Vol.7, No. 1 (Fall 1974): 16-19.
Call No. Local History Ref F548 .1 .C45 (2nd floor open shelf)
The history of the First Presbyterian Church of Hyde Park from 1860-1873, including a list of members from 1873. The address was the congregation's home from 1870 until 1889 when it moved to its present location at 1448 E. 53rd Street, http://uchpeace.org/.
An online collection of the Chicago Genealogist is free to the public.
1860 - 1873