Des Plaines Cemetery
Submitted by metcallahan_3258 on Fri, 2016-12-02 10:45
Also known as Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery. The cemetery was founded by the German Evangelical Lutheran St. Stephens Congregation, which was established in 1868. In 1875, the cemetery was moved to Rand Road from its original location at Lee and Thacker Streets.
Immanuel Lutheran Church. A Brief History of Immanuel Lutheran Church
Lundberg, Gertrude W. Some German Name Cemeteries, Cook County, Illinois. Vol. 1
Glenview, Ill.: G. W. Lundberg, [1969?]
Call No. Local History Ref F547.C7 L85