Congregation Ohavo Amuno Beth Hamedrash Hochodosh
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:01
Congregation Ohavo Amuno Beth Hamedrash Hochodosh was listed at 415 S. LaSalle (now 715 S. Lasalle) in the Chicago city directories of 1905-1906. It was previously located at 384-386 S. Clark (now 650 S. Clark) and was called Ahavi Emunah.
In 1907, the congregation moved to 3019 Wabash Av.