Sheridan and Thorndale
Submitted by jack on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:05
Congregation Emanuel was founded in 1880. In 1952, it moved to Sheridan and Thorndale, from its previous location at 703 Buckingham Place. An article in the Tribune of September 25, 1952 described the groundbreaking on the new synagogue. As of 2008, this congregation still met at the Thorndale and Sheridan location, according to its website.
A history of this congregation was published in 1930.
1952 - 9999