Congregation B'nai David
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
Congregation B'nai David was listed in city directories at this Wood Street location from 1896 to 1917. It combined with Ohave Zedek, and the combined congregation dedicated a new synagogue at 1908 N. Humboldt Boulevard in 1920. An article in the Tribune of Sept. 3, 1920, reported on the dedication.