Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
According to current congregational website, Bnei Ruven was founded in 1895, although Meites' History records 1901 as the founding date. In 1915, it moved to 1109 S. Paulina from its previous location at 1419 S. Sangamon. In 1918, it moved to a building purchased from B'nai Abraham at 1112 S. Marshfield.
Bnai Reuven V'Ansheniezin (1910 city directory)
Bnai Ruben (1923 city directory)
1915 - 1918