Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
B'nai Jehoshua is listed in Chicago city directories and telephone books at Ashland and 20th (which became Cullerton) from 1906 to 1965. The address is sometimes listed as 1906 W. Cullerton.
According to the history on the current congregational website, the congregation was founded in 1893.
On April 29, 1965, the Tribune reported that the congregation had merged with Congregation Beth Elohim of Morton Grove and sold its building on Ashland to the Dominican order of the Catholic church. Today, the merged congregation is located in the suburb of Glenview.
Current congregational website: www.bjbe.org
1906 - 1965