Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
B'nai Israel is listed in Chicago city directories at this location from 1923 to 1956.
According to A Walk to Shul by Kraus and Schwartz, this was one of two synagogues associated with the Krinker Society. The other was also called B'nai Israel and was located at 1134-1138 S. Francisco.
1923 - 1956