Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:03
Beth Jacob, is listed at 1333 Komensky Av in city directories and phone books from 1928 to 1941. A Chicago Tribune article published on July 17, 1926 described the purchase of the lot on Komensky. It was previously listed as Congregation Beth Jacob Anshe Kroz and was located at 3549 w. 16th. In 1941 it was listed as Congregation Beth Jacob Feder and was located at 5047 N. Kedzie.
1928 - 1941