Anshe Kanesses Israel
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:01
Acording to Meites, this congregation was founded in 1875. Several years after its founding, it built a small synagogue at Clinton and Judd St. A larger structure was built on the same site in 1884. It dedicated a new temple at 3411-19 Douglas Boulevard in 1913.
Anshe Kneseth Israel (Meites)
Russiche Shul (Meites)
1875 - 1912