Tabernacle Independent Church
Submitted by aorlov on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:53
Southeast corner of Grand and Morgan
"Tabernacle Independent Church member directory, 1878-1879."
Chicago Genealogist vol. 26, no. 1 (Fall 1993): 28-41. Submitted by Tom Bodett.
Call No. Local History Ref. F548. 1 .C45
History of the church from its founding in 1866 to 1879 and a list of members and their addresses from 1878-1879. From 1866 to 1876, the church was known as Tabernacle Congregational. After 1876 it was known as Tabernacle Independent and also as West Side Tabernacle.
An online collection of the Chicago Genealogist is free to the public.