B'nai Sholom Temple Israel
5301 S. Michigan Av
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
In 1906, Kehilath B'nai Sholom merged with Temple Israel. In 1913, the congregation moved to 5310 S. Michigan, having previously met at St. Lawrence and 44th. In 1924, this congregation merged with Isaiah Temple to form Temple Isaiah Israel, which met at Greenwood Avenue and Hyde Park Avenue.
A centennial book of this congregation was published in 1952.
Sons of Peace
Kehilo Brag Sholom (1858 directory)
Kehilo Bane Sholom (1861 directory)
Kehillath B’nay Shalom (1875 directory)
Congregation of the Children of Peace (Cutler)
1852 - 1924