1136-38 S. Francisco Av
Submitted by admin on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:02
B'nai Israel is listed in Chicago city directories at this location from 1923 to 1957.
According to A Walk to Shul by Kraus and Schwartz, this was one of two synagogues associated with the Krinker Society. The other was also called B'nai Israel and was located at 1363 N. Sedgwick.
1923 - 1957