Zion German Evangelical Church
Submitted by gfrere on Wed, 2014-11-12 11:57
The church was located at 14th and Union from 1862 – 1906; at Hastings and Ashland from 1906 – 1923; and Van Buren and Lotus from 1923 to its closing in 1966. At that point, the congregation merged with Kloeckner Memorial Church located at 820 N. Central Ave. Kloeckner Memorial closed in 1977.
For further details, see the entry for 1352 S. Union.
1906 - 1923